WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Vehicle OEMs With The Following Job Titles:
- Director of Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
- Chief Engineer Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
- Chief Engineer New Transmissions
- Director of Powertrain
- Head of Powertrain Engineering
- Head of Hybrid Development
- Head of Battery Technology
- Manager of Hybrid Technology
- Manager Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Manager Hybrid Power Electronics
- Technical Specialist - Hybrids, Batteries, Engines
- Senior Engineer Hybrid Transmission
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Engine Manufacturers
- Battery Manufacturers
- Battery Pack & Vehicle Level Integration Specialists
- Battery Management System Manufacturers
- Thermal Management Providers
- Capacitor Manufacturers
- Transmission Manufacturers
- Inverter Manufacturers
- Motor Manufacturers
- Charging System Manufacturers
- Control/Management System Suppliers
- Material Suppliers
- Modelling And Simulation Providers
- Testing & Safety Specialists
- Regulatory Bodies
- Research and Development Institutes
Our history in the automotive sector reaches back to 2008. Since then we have spearheaded a multitude of global initiatives, attracting only the highest level of speakers and delegates. Our agendas are researched closely with the industry to ensure that they deliver specific solutions for the end user.
In the last year, our solutions focused research has been successful in attracting over 1,500 attendees to our automotive series, with 60% of these being executive level OEMs.
Vehicle OEMs Speakers Across The Automotive Innovation Series Have Included:
Aston Martin, Audi, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Daimler, Ferrari, Fiat, Ford, General Motors, Honda, Jaguar Land Rover, Kia Connected Car, Lotus Engineering, McLaren, Nissan, Peugeot Citroën, Porsche, Renault, SAIC, TATA Motors, Toyota and Volvo.
In 2010 we launched our EV Battery Tech series in Detroit, which was a phenomenal success. Our industry leading EV Battery Tech series now takes place bi-annually in the UK and USA, and is hugely successful for showcasing the latest advancements in reducing the cost of EV batteries.
In November 2012 we launch our Integrated Powertrain Engineering Fuel Economy series in London, which followed in the series successes. This event was well received by the industry and secured backing from OEMs, engine manufacturers, R&D institutions and associations; with attendees being drawn by the wide mix of speakers, detailed agenda, topics and networking.
The Hybrid Powertrain 2013: Component & System Level Technological Development Summit is now coming to London this July to secure the title of the first dedicated hybrid powertrain technical forum in Europe. This exclusive event will host 20+ senior hybrid powertrain experts, who will share highly detailed and engineering focused briefings on achieving the optimal balance between cost, performance and commercial viability.
We have received an overwhelming level of interest already for this event and look forward to extending the series success in London this July!
For more information and to read the full history in this sector, please visit: www.london-business-conferences.co.uk/3/sectors/14/automotive-innovation
If you have any queries about the series then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our automotive team will respond promptly.
"Intimate setting, good speakers"
5 KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Be part of the first event in Europe dedicated to hybrid powertrain technology, with comprehensive assessment of component advancements, system level efficiencies and arrangement selection strategies
- Benefit from an OEM-led agenda, hosting 20+ hybrid powertrain managers, senior engineers and technical specialists as they address the most effective balance of cost, performance and commercial viability for hybrid powertrains
- Learn about the latest technical advancements in key powertrain components such as batteries, motors, engines, and transmissions to advance base level technical performance
- Capitalise on advanced system level analysis studying efforts to maximise integration, packaging and control system efficiency in luxury and mass market vehicles
- Gain insights into the latest customer usage profile data to ensure hybrid powertrain development is geared towards customer requirements