WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Vehicle OEMs With The Following Job Titles:
- Director of Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
- Chief Engineer Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
- Chief Engineer New Transmissions
- Director of Powertrain
- Head of Powertrain Engineering
- Head of Hybrid Development
- Head of Battery Technology
- Manager of Hybrid Technology
- Manager Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Manager Hybrid Power Electronics
- Technical Specialist - Hybrids, Batteries, Engines
- Senior Engineer Hybrid Transmission
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Engine Manufacturers
- Battery Manufacturers
- Battery Pack & Vehicle Level Integration Specialists
- Battery Management System Manufacturers
- Thermal Management Providers
- Capacitor Manufacturers
- Transmission Manufacturers
- Inverter Manufacturers
- Motor Manufacturers
- Charging System Manufacturers
- Control/Management System Suppliers
- Material Suppliers
- Modelling And Simulation Providers
- Testing & Safety Specialists
- Regulatory Bodies
- Research and Development Institutes
Sponsorship and Exhibitor Opportunities
For more information about the sponsorship opportunities available at the Hybrid Powertrain 2013: Component & System Level Technological Development Summit, and to discuss your objectives, please contact:
+44 (0) 800 098 8489
MEETING YOUR COMMERCIAL OBJECTIVES
A tailored sponsorship package at one of our events provides a direct, cost effective path to help you get your message out to existing or new target clients. Once we understand your specific business objectives, including marketing goals, we can leverage the power of our individual summit brands to work to your advantage.
Here are some practical examples:
Business Objective : Generate Leads For Your Next Sales Quarter
Sponsorship Solution: You can join one of our Summits as an Official Category Sponsor (Category Exclusivity Optional), which will position your company immediately as a key solution provider within that category. Subtle messaging, through our Summit promotional campaigns and literature distribution on the day will help you to generate inquiries and leads. You will have a dedicated space in the Exhibitions Showcase Area where you can make sales appointments or simply invite potential customers to talk with you further.
Business Objective : Launch A New Product
Sponsorship Solution: Sponsoring an Evening Drinks Reception is a cost-effective way to carry out a new product launch or supplement existing launch activities. The return on investment is very straight forward and easy to quantify - you will create a memorable occasion to a pre-qualified group of people who are guaranteed to have an interest in your product. The sponsorship package includes the opportunity to address the audience for fifteen minutes, and in the more informal environment of the Drinks Reception. This will be the perfect opportunity for you to deliver your product announcements. Our marketing team can work with you to invite any specific clients or potential clients whom you would like to entertain and inform, and will also work with your communications or PR people to invite relevant industry press. To help you budget, we will agree a fixed price for the sponsorship package to include all beverage and catering costs.
Business Objective : Build Your Brand
Sponsorship Solution: Taking the Lead Sponsor or Gold Sponsor position on one of our events automatically positions your company as the brand leader and centre of expertise in your particular industry area. Typically, clients will join us as Lead or Gold Sponsor at the beginning of the marketing campaign for a specific event, in order that they can take full advantage of what the sponsorship package has to offer. We will be promoting each summit to around 50,000 people globally through our direct marketing and sales channels, as well as a sophisticated online and social media presence, which you, as Lead or Gold Sponsor, will of course tap into. You will have the opportunity, if you wish, to use our Summit as a vehicle to engage a wide range of stakeholders on a particular issue or set of issues by distributing a White Paper to attendees or contributing to the editorial direction of the Summit by offering a Keynote Speaker or Chairperson.
Extensive branding on site at the event and throughout our pre-event promotional activities will capture the target audiences' hearts and minds and effectively position your organisation as thought leaders and forerunners in the field.
Business Objective : Engage Key Decision Makers And Build New Future Business Relationships
Sponsorship Solution: Sponsorship of our Exclusive Speakers Dinner is also the right solution if you are looking to engage a specific set of senior level decision makers that it might not otherwise be possible to reach. By hosting a special dinner for speakers (we will work with Sponsors to identify the most appropriate location for the dinner, usually an upmarket restaurant with private dining facilities). Sponsors may send additional representatives such as key client relationship managers to join the dinner so that you may capitalise on this unique networking opportunity. You may choose for invitations and menus to be branded. You may also further expand the business opportunity by upgrading the Speaker dinner to a VIP dinner and inviting your own clients or key delegates from the attendee list to join the function.
Business Objective : Educate The Market
Sponsorship Solution: Co-Sponsorship of the Summit will provide you with a good initial level of association with the event which you can further enhance by sponsoring a pre or post conference Workshop or Breakfast Briefing. In either case you will have the opportunity to present material to the audience that offers specific educational benefits, focused information or 'know-how' that will be of genuine practical value to delegates helping you to position yourself as a market leader and centre of excellence for the subject.
For further information please contact Steve Thomas + 44 (0) 207 033 4970 for an initial discussion, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"Excellent variety of topics covered"
5 KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Be part of the first event in Europe dedicated to hybrid powertrain technology, with comprehensive assessment of component advancements, system level efficiencies and arrangement selection strategies
- Benefit from an OEM-led agenda, hosting 20+ hybrid powertrain managers, senior engineers and technical specialists as they address the most effective balance of cost, performance and commercial viability for hybrid powertrains
- Learn about the latest technical advancements in key powertrain components such as batteries, motors, engines, and transmissions to advance base level technical performance
- Capitalise on advanced system level analysis studying efforts to maximise integration, packaging and control system efficiency in luxury and mass market vehicles
- Gain insights into the latest customer usage profile data to ensure hybrid powertrain development is geared towards customer requirements