WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Vehicle OEMs With The Following Job Titles:
- Director of Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
- Chief Engineer Hybrid & Electric Vehicles
- Chief Engineer New Transmissions
- Director of Powertrain
- Head of Powertrain Engineering
- Head of Hybrid Development
- Head of Battery Technology
- Manager of Hybrid Technology
- Manager Hybrid Vehicle Integration
- Manager Hybrid Power Electronics
- Technical Specialist - Hybrids, Batteries, Engines
- Senior Engineer Hybrid Transmission
Plus Industry Stakeholders From...
- Engine Manufacturers
- Battery Manufacturers
- Battery Pack & Vehicle Level Integration Specialists
- Battery Management System Manufacturers
- Thermal Management Providers
- Capacitor Manufacturers
- Transmission Manufacturers
- Inverter Manufacturers
- Motor Manufacturers
- Charging System Manufacturers
- Control/Management System Suppliers
- Material Suppliers
- Modelling And Simulation Providers
- Testing & Safety Specialists
- Regulatory Bodies
- Research and Development Institutes
The First Dedicated Hybrid Powertrain Technical Forum In Europe
Increasingly strict emissions regulations, coupled with delays in the commercial maturity of full electrification, have seen hybrid arrangements identified as a key OEM interest in the short to medium term.
However, questions still remain regarding selection of the best hybrid arrangement based on specific customer requirements, how to effectively reduce cost and deliver high performance through maturing of components and system level efficiencies.
The Hybrid Powertrain 2013: Component & System Level Technological Development Summit is the first dedicated hybrid powertrain technical forum in Europe.
Hosting 20+ senior hybrid powertrain experts, you will hear highly detailed and engineering focused briefings on achieving the optimal balance between cost, performance and commercial viability.
Delivering 70% technical and 30% strategic insights, you will benefit from briefings scrutinising technological component developments including battery, motor, engine, transmission, inverter and supercapacitors analysis, plus systems level issues including integration, packaging, control systems and thermal management.
Day one opens with detailed analysis of the different hybrid arrangements, including the pressure points affecting their development. We then break down into component level analysis on key electrical elements including the battery, motor, inverter and supercapacitor assessing the need to balance cost against performance potentials. Day one concludes with an analysis of the alternatives to electrification for hybridisation such as hybrid air and fuel cells.
Day two begins by assessing the impact of customer usage data on hybrid selection and development. A case study on luxury segment hybrid applications follows with evaluation of trickle down technical developmentl. We then investigate system level efficiency, integration and packaging. The latest advancements with traditional powertrain elements, the transmission and internal combustion engine, are then studied for efficiency gains. Important discussions on emission legislation development across global markets, draws the summit to a close.
If you have any questions for the team about getting involved, email us at email@example.com
"Excellent variety of topics covered"
5 KEY REASONS TO ATTEND:
- Be part of the first event in Europe dedicated to hybrid powertrain technology, with comprehensive assessment of component advancements, system level efficiencies and arrangement selection strategies
- Benefit from an OEM-led agenda, hosting 20+ hybrid powertrain managers, senior engineers and technical specialists as they address the most effective balance of cost, performance and commercial viability for hybrid powertrains
- Learn about the latest technical advancements in key powertrain components such as batteries, motors, engines, and transmissions to advance base level technical performance
- Capitalise on advanced system level analysis studying efforts to maximise integration, packaging and control system efficiency in luxury and mass market vehicles
- Gain insights into the latest customer usage profile data to ensure hybrid powertrain development is geared towards customer requirements